Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Score!

Ok. So hopefully this will be the last Jenny-dog post, because my landlord came and cut pieces for a new fence today. It isn't done yet, though, so we are currently still under canine occupation.

Today I planned to make beer garden pea soup, my favorite ever! It was comfort food for me when I was small, and today I was feeling comfy. But of course, I forgot to buy beer at the store. I was very disappointed.
When I went out in the afternoon for my daily chase-the-stupid-dog-out-of-the-garage I found Jenny engaged in the most curious activity. She was running under the fence, grabbing unopened cans of beer out of her owners' back yard (they weren't home) and then bringing them in my back yard to bury like bones. She buried three.


I figured, you know, finders keepers, so we had our soup after all.

It was Keystone Light, so really I was saving them from their bad taste.

The end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment