Esther, fleet footed, daughter of Shane, spoke a challenge to her enemy. Her challenge was answered and haughty words flew between their teeth.
Esther let her weapon fly, striking the ground close by her adversary.
Her enemy did not think it was a strike worthy of being answered, and spit in the dust.
They ran at each other fleet footed, eager for destruction.
They rolled in the dust, fighting until darkness might blacken the eyes of one, and drag her gibbering soul down to the realms of Hades.
Lately I have been distracted from drawing and writing by the fact that Netflix has uploaded the first season of Teen Wolf. IT IS AMAZING. At first we thought that the werewolves were wusses, but it turns out that teen wolfs and werewolves are different things? Or something? Can you tell I care about the plot? You must see it. I am going to get the second season so I can watch it all.






No comments:
Post a Comment